Wedding Car Hire and Classic Car Hire in Guildford, Woking, Surrey, Hampshire and London
Who Are We?
Clover Care is a professionally family run business specialising in the supply of classic and vintage wedding cars in Guildford, Woking, Surrey and the surrounding areas. Our breathtaking selection of cars includes vintage Rolls Royces, classic Rolls Royces and Daimler Limousines.
Clover Care’s reputation has been founded on our eye for detail, our customer service and of course, our fleet of wedding cars. All of which allow us to consistently deliver an unbeatable level of service on perhaps the biggest day of your life.
Each of our wedding cars will be driven by one of our professional, friendly and highly trained chauffeurs. They have many years experience driving wedding cars in Guildford, Woking, Surrey and the surrounding areas and will ensure that travelling between venues runs smoothly and without hitch.
View Our Cars
- Angela – Vintage Rolls RoyceClover Care
- Emily – Vintage Rolls RoyceClover Care
- Olivia – Silver Cloud IIClover Care
- Anne – Classic White Rolls RoyceClover Care
- Grace – Classic Silver Rolls RoyceClover Care
- Mary – 1958 Classic Silver BentleyClover Care
- Carolyn – Classic Daimler LimousineClover Care
- Sally – Rolls Royce Silver Shadow IIClover Care
Why Choose Us?
- All our cars are owned and loved by us
- We do not lease or act as agents for car owners
- We have a large range of classic cars to choose from
- A proven track record with hundreds of happy customers since 1994
- We don’t just ‘do’ weddings, we also cater for proms, race days & more
- We don’t just ‘do’ weddings, we also cater for proms, race days & more All our drivers punctual, smart, polite and go the extra mile!
“I am writing to thank you profusely for the outstanding service you provided on the occasion of our daughter’s Wedding Day. I had hitherto thought of car simply as a mode of transport but I have changed my tune, as they say! What a lovely car! Driving in the welcome spring sunshine in the comfort of the ribbon and flower bedecked Daimler was a delightful experience.”